Thanksgiving plans herald the Season for Light over Darkness.....the Solstice will come!
We wish you and yours a very Happy and meaningful Holiday Season
Gift Certificates and complimentary wrapping available year-round.
The shipping method on the drop-down menu automatically reflects “Basic USA”. International Customers should note that orders to be shipped outside the USA will be sent air-mail at cost with no added tax or handling charges from OSSIAN USA.
Due to recent increases in postage by USPS our shipping charges need to change:
-Domestic 1st class & media stay the same. (first-class $4.00 1st item..50/each addit’l)
-Over 13 oz. (Priority) is $5.85 small flat rate and upwards from there.
-Media mail ships at cost by weight.
-Overseas & Canada ship first-class air mail per USPS rate charts:
e.g. European addresses 6 oz. (1 CD) $12.75; 12 oz. (2 CDs) $14.30
Books are expensive to ship overseas. Shipping costs on request.
Be assured we pursue the most economical shipping charges on your behalf.
Best wishes to you and yours,
Charlie & Mary Lou
The Last House In Ballymakea - Martin Jr. Crehan
Quantity in Basket: none
Shipping Weight: 0.00 ounces
Crehan, Jr.(1908-1998): THE LAST HOUSE IN BALLYMAKEA|
Martin Junior Crehan: fiddle, talking
Cissie Crehan; vocals
Baby Crehan: concertina
Tony Crehan: concertina
Angela & Ita Crehan: tinwhistles
P.J. Crotty: flute
Bobby Casey: fiddle
Eamon McGivney: fiddle
1. Jig: The Luachrachan
2. Jigs: The Pipe on the Hob / Scully Casey's
3. Song: Lament for Willie Clancy
4. Reels: Farewell to Miltown Malbay / Mother's Delight
5. Air: A Stor mo Chroi - Love of my Heart
6. Hornpipe: The Last House in Ballymakea
7. Air & Hornpipe: Caoineadh an tSagairt (The Priest's Lament) / Caislean an Oir (The Golden Castle)
8. Song: Making Children by Steam
9. Set Dance: Planxty Davis
10. Air: An Paistin Fionn (The Fair-Haired Child)
11. Reels: Redigan's / Music in the Glen
1. Jigs: The Mist Covered Mountain / Scully Casey's
2. Air: An Raibh Tu ag an gCarraig (Were You at the Rock)
3. Reels: The Old Torn Petticoat / The Green Fields of America
4. Song: The Christmas Letter
5. Emigration (spoken)
6. Reel: The West Clare Railway
7. March & Jig: God Save Ireland / Sweet Biddy Daly
8. Reels: Pigeon on the Gate / Gardiner's / Dogs Among the Bushes / Gan Ainm
9. Set Dance: Bonaparte's Retreat
10. The Country House Dance (spoken)
11. Air: Lament for the Country House Dance
12. Set Dance: The Humours of Bandon
13. Air: Caoineadh Bean Ui Chiarrai (The Kerry Woman's Lament)
14. Jigs: Gan Ainm / The Connaught Man's Rambles
118 Beck Road
Loudon NH 03307
© 1999 OSSIAN USA
Site design by celtica.web.design