Labour Day rememberances to the Mill Workers of the New England Textile Mills who slaved to make the owners rich! So many Irish and French Canadiens came here to work in those factories....their Music being one of their few comforts.
For details on individual items, click on the Blue underlined title code.
Gift Certificates and complimentary wrapping available year-round.
The shipping method on the drop-down menu automatically reflects “Basic USA”. International Customers should note that orders to be shipped outside the USA will be sent air-mail at cost with no added tax or handling charges from OSSIAN USA.
-Domestic 1st class & media (first-class $4.00 1st item..50/each addit’l)
-Over 13 oz. (Priority) is $5.85 small flat rate and upwards from there.
-Media mail ships at cost by weight. Money orders in US $ Funds only.
-Overseas & Canada ship first-class air mail per USPS rate charts:
e.g. European addresses 6 oz. (1 CD) $12.75; 12 oz. (2 CDs) $14.30
Books are expensive to ship overseas. Shipping costs on request.
Be assured we pursue the most economical shipping charges on your behalf.
The Last House In Ballymakea - Martin Jr. Crehan
Quantity in Basket: none
Shipping Weight: 0.00 ounces
Crehan, Jr.(1908-1998): THE LAST HOUSE IN BALLYMAKEA|
Martin Junior Crehan: fiddle, talking
Cissie Crehan; vocals
Baby Crehan: concertina
Tony Crehan: concertina
Angela & Ita Crehan: tinwhistles
P.J. Crotty: flute
Bobby Casey: fiddle
Eamon McGivney: fiddle
1. Jig: The Luachrachan
2. Jigs: The Pipe on the Hob / Scully Casey's
3. Song: Lament for Willie Clancy
4. Reels: Farewell to Miltown Malbay / Mother's Delight
5. Air: A Stor mo Chroi - Love of my Heart
6. Hornpipe: The Last House in Ballymakea
7. Air & Hornpipe: Caoineadh an tSagairt (The Priest's Lament) / Caislean an Oir (The Golden Castle)
8. Song: Making Children by Steam
9. Set Dance: Planxty Davis
10. Air: An Paistin Fionn (The Fair-Haired Child)
11. Reels: Redigan's / Music in the Glen
1. Jigs: The Mist Covered Mountain / Scully Casey's
2. Air: An Raibh Tu ag an gCarraig (Were You at the Rock)
3. Reels: The Old Torn Petticoat / The Green Fields of America
4. Song: The Christmas Letter
5. Emigration (spoken)
6. Reel: The West Clare Railway
7. March & Jig: God Save Ireland / Sweet Biddy Daly
8. Reels: Pigeon on the Gate / Gardiner's / Dogs Among the Bushes / Gan Ainm
9. Set Dance: Bonaparte's Retreat
10. The Country House Dance (spoken)
11. Air: Lament for the Country House Dance
12. Set Dance: The Humours of Bandon
13. Air: Caoineadh Bean Ui Chiarrai (The Kerry Woman's Lament)
14. Jigs: Gan Ainm / The Connaught Man's Rambles
118 Beck Road
Loudon NH 03307
© 1999 OSSIAN USA
Site design by celtica.web.design